OND Heritage Street SignsUp one level
Pictures and documents on the heritage street signs atop posts along the boundaries of the Old North.
- Memo to the Davis City Manager Requesting the Signs
- Cover Letter Sending the Letter of Agreement to the City of Davis
- Letter dated February 27, 2006 from Tony Martin, ONDNA Secretary to Don Lemmon, City of Davis Principal Engineer
- ONDA Agreement With the City of Davis Regarding Street Signs
- February 27, 2006 "letter of agreement" between the ONDNA and several Old North residents and the City of Davis regarding the purchase, storage, installation, maintenance and other aspects of Old North street signs.
- Davis Enterprise story announcing that the signs are up.
- Bob Dunning Comment on the Signs
- ONDNA sign announcement
- Sign annoucement drawn up by Valerie Vann